Complete and compassionate take care of Orphans and Weak in Households and their Communities.
St John’s Neighborhood Middle(SJCC) is a Christian Neighborhood Growth Middle; a undertaking of the Anglican Church of Kenya, Diocese of Nairobi.
By the OVC program, SJCC in partnership with Kindernothilfe(KNH) provides grants and institutional capability constructing to grassroots tasks to strengthen Neighborhood Primarily based Organisation(CBOs), Religion Primarily based Organisations(FBOs), Native Non Governmental Organisations(NGO’s) and Self Assist Group’s(SHGs).
SJCC with its accomplice Kindernothilfe has been awarded a 3 yr undertaking by US Authorities(USG) PEPFAR New Associate Initiative(PNI).
The assist shall be a scale up of the OVC program inside the already established areas.
This name is restricted for three areas;
- South Nyanza
- Jap ProvincesThis system will primarily give attention to capability constructing for the grassroots organisations/teams to make sure that OVC are supported in a holistic and sustainable method.
It will embody provision of grants to SCPs, provision of backstopping companies, need-based coaching of the SCPs’ buildings, common monitoring and periodic evaluations.
As well as, collaborative and networking relations between the supported SCPs and different like-minded stakeholders inside the area in query shall be established.
SJCC with its accomplice CBOs, FBOs, native NGOs and SHG’s to ship their idea papers for OVC care and assist partnership. Eligible candidates should meet the next criterion.
- Organisations/teams should be inside the specified areas (SOuth Nyanza, Nairobi and Jap Provinces)
- Organisations/Teams should be registered and have a authorized standing to function as a non-profit making organisation in Kenya. This may increasingly embody native non-governmental organisation, Neighborhood Primarily based teams/organisations, Religion Primarily based Organisation/teams and Self Assist Teams.
- Group/teams with sturdy monitor document of working with OVC and HIV/AIDS care and assist interventions.
- Organizations /teams should have a primary expertise dealing with donor funds within the latest previous.
- Group/group should have actively existed for not lower than two years.
- Organisation/group should display clear governance construction and system.teams are requested handy of their idea paper to SJCC through mail